- I have no cavities.
- I have a passing GPA.
- "Theology and Falsification" by Anthony Flew. I'm putting my syllabus together and skimmed it to see if it would be worth including. I had forgotten how much I love working through why I disagree with this essay.
- This piano player:
Leon Russell (I assume?), where have you been all my life? Talk about ear candy...
- The store clerk at the local bodega asked if I was from the U.K. Made me feel all classy.
- I have a mild sprain in my big toe. That isn't good news, but the doc's orders to wear trainers even while teaching is.
- Falafel. Somehow it never gets old.
- As jay_of_lasgalen helpfully pointed out: Swordspoint now has an audiobook! Just the anticipation is something to be thankful for.
- Meta-humor (and the Muppets, of course):
- The Muppets movie. Without it I never would have explored the old show clips on YouTube. They are hilarious, and I am truly sorry I lived my first twenty-nine years without them!
- Breaking Dawn, which has me thinking deep thinky thoughts about my beliefs re: abortion rights and feminism more generally.
- the starry sky above and the moral law within
- progress on my reading list (more than a theoretical possibility, for once!
This entry was originally posted at http://fidesquaerens.dreamwidth.org/26651.html. Please comment there using OpenID.